Monday, January 6, 2014

It's been too long...

I cannot believe it has been more than a year since my last post!
That is unforgivable of my part to do such thing..

BUT, loads of things have changed and happened and now I am really motivated to restart writing about music. I have loads of new artists and music I want to talk about as I really discovered amazing musicians during the year I have disappeared from the blog.

I have also decided to start a format called "Sounds of the Future" in which I talk about an album or an artist in particular that I personally believe is contributing to build up the sort of futurist music and sound our next generations will be listening to.
I will mainly focus on new albums and artists, but I might also talk about an old album or artist that has indeed revolutionised a certain style or music in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment