Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm back!

Hello everybody!
I know, I know I have been away for a long while!

Like all new things, I got really excited with my blog at the beginning and then I got carried away by other things and stopped posting my "Music Issues".
From now on, I shall be posting more regularly.

Busy time with exams, work and music.
Although, I have lots and lots of things to catch up and that I wanna talk about.
I have been using Soundcloud a lot for my new music discoveries and my personal uploads, so I will definitely post something about my favorite artists I have found out about in the past months.
Then I will also speak about my own music experiments and my hopefully soon coming EP I have been working on with some friends. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to say about concerts and festivals because I have been quite unlucky on that side. This summer there were loads of good events and festivals I could have attended, but for one reason or the other I never managed to go to any!
Although, I am now planning to go to the I Love Techno 2012 and to another event in Berlin hosted by two of my favorites music labels (Monkeytown and 50Weapons).
On my behalf, I can already say that the I Love Techno's line-up this year is not the best, but I would like to attend just to see Flying Lotus live, especially since his new album is coming out (a review on him and his new album will definitely be made!).
So, I really hope I'll be able to write something about at least one of those.

In the meantime, stay tuned for some articles about music you may not know but that is worth knowing about.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment